Our volunteers help us with all sorts of events and activities, and make a vital contribution to the work that we do. We are always extremely grateful to anyone who can offer us their spare time and support.
If you want to help out at the Muni, want to meet new people, and learn new skills, there are various ways to volunteer your time with us.
What do we offer?
- A volunteer role that best matches your skills and time available
- Full training and support as you take up your new role
- The opportunity to enhance your CV with broader work experience
- The chance to widen your circle of friends by joining a friendly team
- The satisfaction of making a contribution to the community
We have a range of opportunities available, including:
- Front of house
- Customer liaison
- Finance assistance
- Duty managers
We require a large team of friendly and dedicated people to keep the Muni running smoothly and would not be able to operate without them!
How can you volunteer?
Volunteering Wales: If you would like to find out more about Volunteering for us then visit Volunteering-wales.net .
Download the Form: You can download and print our application form to send back into us; Download the Volunteer Application Form (PDF).
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator: Our Volunteer Coordinator will be able to post the Volunteer Registration Form directly to you and provide you with more information. To find out more email email@example.com
Complete the Form Online: Simply complete the form on the right hand side this page to send in your application