We are in urgent need of more Volunteers at The Muni!! Can you help us by donating some of your time?
Our volunteers help us with all sorts of events and activities, and make a vital contribution to the work that we do. We are always extremely grateful to anyone who can offer us their spare time and support, and we couldn’t operate without them!
We are currently finalising our CashMuni incentive scheme – for every shift carried out at The Muni, you receive a CashMuni credit. Once you accrue enough CashMuni credits, you can exchange them for a free ticket to any show at The Muni!
If you want to help out at the Muni, want to meet new people, and learn new skills, there are various ways to volunteer your time with us:-
What do we offer?
• A volunteer role that best matches your skills and time available
• Full training and support
• The opportunity to enhance your CV with broader work experience
• The chance to widen your circle of friends by joining a friendly team
• The satisfaction of making a contribution to the community
We have a range of opportunities available, including:
– Front of House– Meet and greet our audiences, show people to their seats, sell tickets and merchandise
– Shifters – Move seating, shift, lift, and pack anything and everything
– Handypeople – To help out with basic odd jobs around the Muni
How can you volunteer?
If you would like to find out more about our Volunteering roles, get in touch with the Volunteer Coordinator directly, who can send you the Volunteer Registration Form and provide you with more information. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org